Low Sperm Count Treatment
Sperm quality may not be a topic you frequently consider. The number and calibre of swimmers you have, though, might be your top concern if you and your partner want to establish or grow your family.
A low sperm count can make it more challenging to conceive naturally, but it’s still possible to get pregnant. Low sperm count treatment and issues with sperm quality are both fairly typical sperm issues. About 1 in 3 couples who are having trouble becoming pregnant have them to blame. However, Low sperm count can be addressed, and there are numerous options available. As well as Imranz Clinic is the best option for low sperm count treatment in Pakistan and low sperm count treatment in Islamabad
What Do You Need To Know About Low Sperm Count In Male?
Low sperm count denotes the presence of fewer sperm than usual in the fluid (semen) you ejaculate during an orgasmic experience.
Oligospermia is another name for a low sperm count. A zero sperm count is referred to as azoospermia. Less than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen indicates that your sperm count is below average. The likelihood that one of your sperm will fertilize your partner’s egg and cause pregnancy is decreased if you have a low sperm count. However, a lot of guys with low sperm count treatment can still become a father.
Various Causes Of Low Sperm Count
- Using drugs
- Using alcohol
- Cigarette smoking
- Emotional tension
- Difficulties with sperm testing.
- Jobs that require long periods of sitting, like truck driving, may contain small amounts of anabolic steroids that can impair sperm production.
- Stress and depression, especially if they are chronic and severe, can also be caused by long-term and severe use of testosterone boosters, vitamins, and pre-workout supplements.
- Hormones can be impacted by body weight, particularly if you are obese or overweight.
- Diagnosis Of Erectile Dysfunction
- Previous infections
- Sexually transmitted diseases are two of the most prevalent reasons for male infertility.
- Varicocele, swelling in the testicular veins, is one of the (STIs).
- Immune system-related illnesses like cystic fibrosis.
Diagnosis Of Low Sperm Count
You might want to consult your doctor if you’ve been engaging in frequent unprotected intercourse for the past 12 months without succeeding in getting your partner pregnant. The Healthline Find Care service lets you search for doctors in your region if you don’t currently have a primary care physician. If you have symptoms like difficulty ejaculating, testicular discomfort, or memories of prior procedures, you might want to schedule an appointment sooner.
Physical examination, medical history, and semen analysis are frequently used in diagnosis.
Treatment Of Low Sperm Count
- Avoid smoking.
- Limit or avoid drinking alcohol.
- Avoid using illegal substances.
- Discuss drugs that may lower sperm count with your doctor.
- Keep a healthy weight.
- Prevent heat.
- Stress management.
- Avoid being exposed to pollutants such as pesticides and heavy metals.
Consult A Professional Now!
You can easily get in touch with the Imranz Clinic for the treatment of low sperm count. You can visit our website for more information. We also schedule consultations to treat your disease. As well as low sperm count treatment in Pakistan is available, and also in big cities like low sperm count treatment in Islamabad.